At Upexi, we are a market leading Amazon and eCommerce Brand Owner and Aggregator. We connect people to products so they can lead happier and healthier lives. How do we do it? By building, buying, and scaling omnichannel, digital-first brands. Our growing suite includes VitaMedica, Tytan Tiles, LuckyTail, Cure Mushroom, and more!!
A publicly traded company (NASDAQ:UPXI), we are rapidly growing our dynamic team of hardworking, passionate people to support our improved operations, product offerings, and advertising to quickly scale revenue and increase profitability.
About the Role
As the Director of Digital Advertising you will play a key role in driving user acquisition, retention, and brand expansion for our portfolio of brands. You will oversee digital advertising efforts across all of our brands’ owned eCommerce websites and marketplaces. Bringing a deep understanding of the digital landscape, you will drive profitable growth leveraging Amazon Advertising, SEM, paid social, PPC, and other digital advertising strategies. You will lead a team of high-caliber growth and performance marketing professionals, make data-driven decisions, and spearhead innovative marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies to drive brand consideration, customer acquisition & retention and engagement on a global scale in a way that suits the unique needs of each brand.
· Establish and monitor KPIs of all advertising channels to include ROAS, CPA, CLV and other channel-specific performance metrics
· Manage the day-to-day media buying and optimization across all advertising channels; designing digital advertising strategy while balancing day-to-day, hands-on execution of campaigns
· Manage the performance marketing budget, including planning, forecasting, and optimization across Amazon and owned eCommerce websites
· Lead and mentor an in-house team of digital advertising professionals, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning
· Work collaboratively with the brand teams to create cohesive full-funnel, multichannel experiences that maximize each consumer touchpoint
· Act as a trusted partner and subject matter expert regarding Amazon and paid channels for our brands
· Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics to improve campaign effectiveness and achieve incremental return on ad spend
· Report key findings on market performance, highlighting successes and areas to improve; present recommendations to the leadership team frequently.
· Drive growth within our portfolio of brands, including launching brands through advertising excellence
· Pivot and make quick decisions based on in-market performance and opportunities that arise within lead time to maximize the business impact on all investments
· 12+ years’ experience in a similar role with a solid track record of high performance in developing and executing high-volume growth marketing strategies in the eCommerce space.
· 5+ years proven experience in managing ad spends of $2 - $5M
· 5+ years developing teams
· Strategic and hands-on, you have a firm understanding of all media buying platforms and can impact the full strategy from creative direction, placement, targeting, to landing page experience
· Extensive knowledge of Amazon advertising platforms, including AMS and Sponsored
Products, with a strong understanding of Amazon's algorithm and ranking factors.
· Experience running growth strategies across channels including Google Ads (Paid Search, YouTube, Google App Campaigns, GDN) Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snap), and programmatic display. Deep understanding of Cost of acquisition of a customer (CAC), Activation, Retention Rate, Abandonment Rate, and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
· Proficient in using data analytics tools to drive insights, measure performance and make data-driven decisions.
· Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
· Solid project management and organization skills
· Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining brand standards
· Ability to identify growth opportunities and stay ahead of the curve by staying informed about industry trends, competitors, and market dynamics.
· MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· Life Insurance
· 401k Matching up to 4%
· Pet Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Sick